Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Chloe Reese and Locks of Love





I want to start my first post off with something very special to me and that is my daughter Chloe Reese. Today she cut her beautiful long blonde hair off and is donating it to Locks of Love. I'm so proud of her and wanted to share a few photos. About a month ago I read an article about donating your hair for sick children and mentioned to Chloe that someday she should do that. To my surprise she was gung-ho and ready to go. I set up the appointment but as it neared I'm afraid I was in mourning over her beautiful hair. She got tons of attention with it and I admit I loved doing it all fancy. It is really for a great cause and I love her new look. We will have lots of fun coming up with new styles. She is such a great example and I love her so much.

4 comments:

rmccid said...

Chloe! I love your hair! You look absolutely gorgeous and really grown up. I'm so proud of you and think you're incredibly brave. (I get nervous about cutting two or three inches of my hair off!) I'll see you Friday for our "Girls Weekend"!
Love,
Aunt Rach

Kati said...

I bet you're proud to have such a great and giving daughter! And her new haircut looks fabulous.

The Hoths said...

what a great example of unselfishness and giving. The new do is DARLING!!!!

Sanna said...

Hey Chloe... I love your new haircut.. You are awesome. I am sure you are still getting all the attention with the new do!!! We love ya and miss you tons... Sanna