Monday, February 18, 2008

New Clip Display Idea


For one of our newest retailers Peekaboo photo I came up with a new clip display. I needed a place to put a lot of large clips in a relatively small space. You may have the same problem at home so I thought this might be an idea you ladies would like to try. I'm not an expert or anything but this is how I made mine. I bought this super cute tin from my good friend Melissa who has a home decor business called a Place to Call Home. You can get items like this and other super cute things by contacting her through her website. Fill the tin with flower arranging foam (after the fact I would have filled the bottom with something less expensive but heavy and then hot glued the foam in place on top). After that I stuck in the curly sticks and covered the foam with moss (hot gluing it of course). Add the bow and hook your Chloe Reese clips to the sticks. It would be a fun addition to a little girls room and it is a great way to keep your clips handy and from getting ruined.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute Idea!! I'll have to make one!