Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hello?


I'm not sure if anyone still reads this poor neglected blog. I know I know I just have been so stinking busy. We have not been neglecting our work though and are excited for some new changes. One of which is BOY STUFF! I have two little boys and always have requests for something a little less feminine. Well coming soon is the launch of Chade & Crew. The name you ask? Well my boys are Cade and Chance so we mushed their names together and added Crew. If we have another boy I hope I can convince the hubby that Crew is a very cute and suitable name for him or he will feel very left out. We are still in the beginning stages so if you have suggestions or requests feel free to leave us a comment. We may or may not read it because we do very much neglect this blog but it's worth a shot. :)

1 comments:

diana said...

What a great idea. Your blog is not neglected. I check it often. Thanks for the great products!