Friday, January 9, 2009

3 Tutu's All SOLD




We have 3 tutu's left. These are so fun for dress up and pictures.
Reg $19.99 Sale $9.99

1 blue and white 19" waist 8" long Sold

1 lavender and white 15" waist 7" long Sold

1 hot pink and black 19" waist 14" long (sorry no pic) it is hot pink tulle with black netting and black satin ribbon with a 7 layer flower in the center. Sold

Shipping is $5.05 but if you ordered a dress and it hasn't shipped yet I can add it in for no additional charge.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Katie B Thurgood said...

Kell, I will buy one. Whichever one is fine.. I know that Dakota would love one and that fact that she will match Chloe.. will make her day even more :) Just let me know exactly how much I owe you and I will send you the money via pay pal

Vanessa said...

hey kelli. can i have the one left..the purple one? i can pick it up, friday? i'll bring cash for you. give me a call to let me know for sure! 351-2736.