Thursday, June 4, 2009

Feeling Vintage?


We've got some new things at ChloeReese.com and we're in the mood to celebrate. I love new things, I love starting a new book, getting new clothes (who doesn't?), starting a new project. New is just good.

With the start of summer I'm excited about NEW. I've printed off chore charts with the hopes of actually sticking to them, I've set new goals for myself, and before I get downtrodden with reality I'm going to kick off the summer with a very vintage giveaway with some of our NEWEST products. Tell your friends and family so they can join in on the fun too.


This black vintage flower has a vintage button center, sassy feather, and has both a hair clip and a pin so you can wear them in your hair, on your hat, bag, jacket, or dress.


You can mix and match the clips with the light pink band for a variety of looks.

To enter go to chloereese.com and tell us your favorite product, we know it's difficult but try and narrow it down to your ultimate fav. (not favs). Leave a comment with your fav product before the 8th and we'll post the winner on Monday, June 8th.
The Breakdown of what you're getting. light pink infant crochet hat (now a better size), brand new vintage and pearl clip in pink, large adjustable pale yellow with leaves baby breath headband, turquoise layered flower, light pink stretch band, brown velvet and pearl pinch clip, set of super sweet bright pink sequin bows on pinch clips, natural soft leather rose clip/pin, black layered flower with vintage button and feather clip/pin. (scroll below to see ideas on how to wear the new pin/clips.)

That's a lot of info but that's not all. Right now we are doing a special on our newest vintage and pearl clips. Regularly $7.00 on sale for $5.00 until June 8th. Go to Chloereese.com to check out all the color options.

41 comments:

Susan Nelson said...

My ultimate fave is the baby breath headband...versatile for all ages-BUT I may be swooned over by the feather pieces:)

Kurt and Lacey Kinghorn said...

My ultimate fav is the large layered gerber clips! There's a color for every outfit and they make a cute statement lkkinghorn@yahoo.com

Kara said...

My definete fav is the crochet hat. I get so many compliments on them.
bkspeatross@msn.com

Amber said...

my ultimate fav is the white rosette lace headband. i bought it for my baby's blessing and got so many compliments saying it was the cutest headband they had ever seen! love the new feather products! hope i win!
amberkimber@gmail.com

Leanne said...

It's all so adorable, I love everything! I must say my favorite of this collection would be the Black Vintage flower with the pearl. It is so unique, I've never seen anything like it. I would so love to win :)

Defa's said...

My favorite is the flower claws. Sometimes you need something small and cute so they work perfect. I am expecting a baby girl soon and that little hat would be so cute too!

mtjndefa@yahoo.com

Heather said...

I like the Natural Leather Flower!

Heather said...

And my post above forgot the e-mail address, Its Heatherschwitzer@hotmail.com

Krysta McClure said...

Anything and everything. . . but specifics would be the hats and big flowers. . .

We love Kellie!!

Heather said...

Heather Sorensen- I have so many favorites, but I do really love the new vintage and pearl clip, so cute!!

alisquire said...

My ultimate fav is the stretch topped. Everything is so cute!

Alysia said...

My favorite is the soft strech headband, especially the interchangable ones. When Reese was a baby she would wear one almost every day. Love the new vintage products!

Hollie B said...

My Ultimate Fave is the Sheer Organza Jeweled Flower on Stretchy Crochet Band. I love the flowers with the jeweled edges, so cute. Also, great job on the new vintage stuff, too cute!
bpprincess@hotmail.com

Stacie Hawley said...

I love the layered BLUE Flower clip!! My daughter's eyes would look so cute with it!!
stacie528@aol.com

Just Us said...

I love the crochet hats and flowers. I am expecting a baby girl in a month and my youngest right now is 8. They didn't have all this cute stuff for their cute little heads when she was a baby. So cute!
njsmrideout@yahoo.com

Hills said...

the white rosette lace headband would be perfect to have for our babies blessing! It is kindof hard to narrow down to one though! liquidgirl2004@hotmail.com

Briann said...

I LOVE the stretch bow in bubblegum, so cute!

Unknown said...

Oooo I love the brand new baby crochet hats. I due with a new baby girl in November and these would be perfect!

Karin said...

My fav is the large turquoise flower.....I have two girls with blue eyes who would look adorable in it!

Bingham Family said...

My fav is the nylon band and any of the flowers. I was hoping to have another girl, but wasn't that lucky. At least I got Morgan!

Heather said...

I really like the brand new baby crochet hat.

heatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com

Kayli said...

My favorite right now is the butterfly headband. I love the different ribbon for the band and the butterfly is perfect for my still bald newborn's head.

Melonie said...

I love the large sequined butterfly clip. So original. meloniew a t g m a i l d o t c o m

Jennie said...

I love the big gerber flowers. Jennie ~ jendopp@hotmail.com

Cheryce said...

I love them all!!!

Patrick and Natalie Nelson said...

So so cute! Love them! natalie.harward@gmail.com

diana said...

If I have to pick only one favorite, I love the crochet hat with a big flower clipped on.

Katie, Adam, Izzy & Emmy said...

MY ULTIMATE FAVE IS THE Hydrangea Jeweled SNAP CLIP. I LOVE THAT It comes in so many sizes and IT SNAPS SO TIGHTLY AND IS ABLE TO KEEP MY DAUGHTERS FINE HAIR PULLED BACK AND IT NEVER FALLS OUT...
(ksb102502@yahoo.com)

Colette S said...

I like the Beautiful Soft Touch Peony With Crystals

Garn Family said...

Favorite is the peony crystal hair clip!
summergarn@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I love the Crochet Daisy Single. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Jamie Bowers said...

My fav is the pinch clip my baby and toddler can both wear them!

Darcy said...

I LOVE the This is a Multi Layered Flower with a Large Rhinestone - the red one. So pretty!

andthen at me dot com

icandy... said...

What a cute place to visit! Thank you for sharing! :)

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

I love them all!

Heidi said...

I love the crochet hat, it will always be my favorite.
brandonheidi@verizon.net

Celeste said...

I LOVE the Vintage & Pearl flower clip in black

My sister's name is Chloe :)

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Tanya Carter said...

My favorite is still the interchangeable head bands all my girls have worn them nearly everyday! Cute new stuff Kellie!

CJ'SMOMMY*KIMBERLY said...

LOVE the Hydrangea Cluster headband

Melissa said...

I love the hydrangea snap clips!! perfect for piggies or for a newborn!!

Jenny McKinnon said...

I don't know if I'm too late, but My favorite is the cotton hats for the little ones. Soooo darling.