Friday, September 24, 2010

It's Time


To announce our NEW WEBSITE! Unfortunately...it's not done yet. :( But I'm letting you see a sneak peek). It will be easier, cuter, tons of new products, and actually let you check out without problems. I thought it was nice to add the problem free check out this time around. Until it is done though...you can still shop at Chloe Reese but we will probably have to invoice you for your total. We will take good care of you and make sure you are more than happy. Trust me... if you're on my mailing list or follow our blog we will let you know when it is up and running. And...if you like my pictures - you know who the genius is right? Skye Johansen. And she doesn't pay me to say all these nice things. I just love her style.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Can't wait to see the new site, Kellie!!

Jeni said...

Hi Kellie! It was so nice to meet you last week! I love your work & am excited to see your new site. Your photographer does a beautiful job!
-Jeni