Monday, January 28, 2008

The Lucky Winner is...

Jenny McKinnon. Congratulations. I do have your address and will ship it out tomorrow.

And my little boy felt bad because he didn't get to pick a winner so I decided to do two winners.

So Kara P. Congratulations too! I will need you to email me your address so I can send you your drawing (it may vary slightly since I don't have multiples of the yellow headband but don't worry I will pick something equally cute). Someone asked if this is available for purchase and I'm sorry to say it is not but we will be posting other kits on the site soon and we will have a variety of fun things.

Thanks everyone for posting. We will be doing more drawings soon so bookmark us!

3 comments:

Jenny McKinnon said...

Yea!! Thanks so much Kellie. I am so excited!

Jenny

Kara said...

Thanks so much i emailed you on your chloe reese web site with my address.
Thanks Kara p

Kara said...

I got my head band and flowers today soo cute. Thanks so much
Kara p