Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New To Chloe Reese




I want to tell you about our newest kit from Chloe Reese. It is a baby shower kit. I've included the pictures of our sweet sophistication shower kit. I'll post the so sassy shower kit contents later. I want some feedback from you about what you would like in a kit if it were given to you and how much you typically spend on a shower gift for others. Also, this Friday we will be doing another drawing. If we get 100 comments or more I will pick 2 WINNERS!! Ok let's hear some ideas on shower gifts. Want a better chance of winning the drawing this Friday? Post a comment on this post and on Friday at the free give away post and we will enter your name TWICE in the drawing.

The kit includes:
White tied bow with layered flower stretch headband
bubblegum knit headband
light pink stretch hydrangea topped headband
bowstick
packet of hair flowers

It comes in a great little tin box with tulle and a pink bow.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Kellie, could it be, that there are no other comments and I will win the drawing again? I got my stuff in the mail and it is adorable. I really love the Red and White flowers, I am hoping that you will make some more stuff that is casual like those, I have a lot for church but not as much casual stuff, I love the Shower gift Idea, way cute! Heather Schwitzer

rmccid said...

Life just isn't fair! Cute, cute things and I only have boys! Love the baby shower gift idea though. People all around me are having girls in the next few weeks or months so I'll have to pick up a bunch of them.

Defa's said...

I think this would be the perfect shower gift to give or receive!

Kara said...

Looks perfect i would totally buy it. Kara P.

Anonymous said...

I would love to receive this and it does make the perfect gift!

michellebrighton said...

I would like to recive this as a shower gift. The items are cute and the fact that it comes looking really cute and ready to give would make me give this as a gift as well.

diana said...

Not only would I love to receive this as a shower gift, I would love to give it. It would be a hit at any shower! Great idea.

Teisha said...

I love the shower gift kit idea!! It is perfect for an baby whether they have lots of hair or no hair.

Alysia said...

That is a very cute gift and I know people would love to get somthing like that if they were having a baby girl. I usually spend about $15- $20 on a baby shower gift. Just to answer your question.